USC recognizes the importance of assisting postdoctoral scholars as they develop into independent investigators. It is our goal to assist junior scholars, who have completed their doctoral degrees (Ph.D., Sc.D., M.D., D.D.S. and equivalent doctorates), by preparing them for full-time academic or research careers, under the guidance of senior scholars.
New Postdoc Orientations
New postdoc orientations are held during each month, alternating locations between the University Park Campus and the Health Sciences Campus. Orientations are immediately followed by a coffee meet-and-greet with the USC Postdoctoral Association.
Upcoming Orientations | Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
- RESCHEDULED to Thursday, September 23rd from 1:00-2:30 pm | please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom meeting details
- Thursday, October 28 | location TBD
- Thursday, November 25 | location TBD
- Thursday, December 9 | location TBD
- Please email email@example.com to receive the orientation meeting details or to schedule another appointment.
USC Postdoctoral Scholar Policy
You can learn more about postdoctoral scholar appointments, definitions, titles, responsibilities, obligations, privileges and benefits on the Postdoctoral Scholars page of the USC Policy website.