USC supports your development and training as a postdoctoral scholar through the following programs:
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Research Grants
- Training and Travel Awards
- Professionalization Tracks
- Tuition Remission Program
- Annual Career Conference
- Responsible Conduct of Research Training
USC Office of Research Seminars and Workshops Fall 2018
Please rsvp by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about workshops, contact the office the Office of Research at 213-740-6709.
- September 26, 2018 | From Bench to Clinical Applications: Taking a Step Forward | 12:30 – 2 PM | HSC NRT LG 503/504 | USC faculty who have translated a discovery to the clinic will share the lessons they learned during this process. The entire licensing process will be presented by a representative from USC Stevens.
- October 1, 2018 |Building Undergraduate Research Labs in the Social Sciences | 9 AM – 1 PM | UPC CUB 329 | Half-day workshop for social sciences faculty and postdocs on how to leverage a laboratory structure to enhance research portfolios and stretch scarce research funds, as well as best practices from other institutions.
- USC Awards to Fund Your Research | October 3, 2018 | 12 – 2 PM | HSC NML East
October 10, 2018 | 12 – 2 PM | UPC CUB 329
October 26, 2018 | 12 – 2 PM | CHLA Saban Auditorium | Workshop about the internal funding opportunities available to USC researchers. Awards for faculty range from $10-300K and support research, technology development and equipment purchases. Guidelines and tips on how to be successful will be discussed.
- You can find the full program listing here.
Announcements and documents
- Software Distribution Exhibits | rev. May 4, 2018
- USC Stevens Guidance on Software Distribution | May 3, 2018
- USC Intellectual Property Memo | January 8, 2018
- Search Postdoctoral Job Opportunites at USC
- USC Bio Careers® is a career service platform dedicated to expanding professional options for life science PhDs and MDs. The service provides USC postdocs with online career resources and access to job postings and employer recruitment services. Register now.
- Pathways to Science Job Board