To be eligible to APPLY, researchers from Mexico must have completed their Ph.D. within the past 5 years, with a preference for 4 years. All proposals must be written in English and submitted via the online application portal.
Proposals must include all of the following components to be considered complete. All files submitted must be in PDF format.
- Letter of Intention
- including summary of proposal, addressed to the USC host department
- Detailed Research Proposal
- must include: a literature review, research timeline, research objectives, deliverables, and an explanation of how research and expected deliverables will promote interaction between institutions in the U.S. and Mexico
Statement on alignment with Special Program on Science, Technology and Innovation 2014-18 (PECITI)
- Two Letters of Reference
- CV (2 pages max)
- Proof of Ph.D. degree
- If applicable: Authorization Letter
- If the researcher is employed in an institution, a letter from the researcher’s direct supervisor stating the employment status and authorizing the postdoctoral research leave
If applicable: Letter of release from CONACYT, for previous recipients of CONACYT scholarships.
The deadline to submit an application is August 25, 2017 at 4 pm PST (18:00 CDMX).
Program and application details: Convocatoria 2017 para la postulación de estancias posdoctorales
Questions about this program should be addressed to: