9:30 am – 11:30 am
New Postdoc Orientation and Mentoring Panel
- Learn about your postdoc benefits and resources
- Hear from award-winning faculty mentors
- Meet your fellow postdocs during the networking lunch scheduled after the orientation
- location: UPC, University Club Scriptorium (2nd Floor). The lunch will be at the University Club patio.
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
CHLA presentation: Essentials of Public Speaking
- location: CHLA Smith Research Tower, Room 200
- Space is limited, rsvp for this event by emailing Harleen Gill, email@example.com
- Coffee, desert, and parking validation will be provided for USC postdocs
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Regulatory Science Program and Bioinformatics Services Program Info Session
- Want to maximize your Postdoc Tuition Remission benefit? Come learn about the School of Pharmacy’s Regulatory Science programs. Regulatory Science graduates are employed in industry, government, consulting and academia and they include leaders in a profession designed to meet industry and governmental challenges in speeding up the delivery of medical advances to the people who need them, while ensuring that safety standards are met.
- The Bioinformatics Services Program has licensed a broad range of commercial analysis tools available free of charge to USC researchers. Come learn about the features and functions of these software to take your research to the next level!
- Location: HSC, CHP Room 102