Postdoc Day Trip
- 2015 is the 20th anniversary of the Wrigley Institute, and the 50th anniversary of our Wrigley Marine Science Center on Catalina Island. Join your fellow postodocs as we celebrate this heritage of science and discovery at USC.
- Space is extremely limited for this trip, a link to reserve your spot will be available here soon.
- Only a few seats left! RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
- 7:30 am light breakfast at SCMI
- 8:00 am departure
- 9:15 am estimated arrival at Catalina
- 9:30 am – Noon
- Welcome by Dr. Roberta Marinelli, Ph.D., Director of the Wrigley Marine Science Center
- Overview ofWrigley Marine Science Center, lab tours (including Aquaponics and touch tanks), waterfront orientation and a nature hike.
- Noon – 1:00 pm
- A special BBQ lunch
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- choose your activity: snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, or just relaxing
- 2:30 pm – 3:15 pm
- Tour of USC Hyperbaric Chamber
- 3:30 pm departure for the mainland